Interested in the MATSUDA M3023 Sunglasses from Iron Man 3? Have some questions?
**NOTE: Listed below are some Frequently Asked Questions. Due to the high volume of emails we are receiving please read everything below to hopefully help with some questions you may have prior to contacting us. Thank you for your interest!
All colors in each size are currently in stock!
How much are the sunglasses? Why are prices not displayed? Where is the 'add to bag' button?
- MATSUDA is a very exclusive, high-end eyewear designer that does not want their prices displayed on the internet as per their policies. We apologize for this extra step, please contact us for pricing and to place an order.
How can I order one? How do I pay for the sunglasses?
- When you decide to purchase the sunglasses we send you an invoice via email that can be paid by any Major Credit Card (i.e. VISA, Discover, Master Card, American Express, etc.) or by PayPal. This is the exact same process as purchasing through our website, the invoice is very secure and will ask you all the shipping information we require. Unfortunately we do not accept any other form of payment.
Why are there 2 different looking blue sunglasses?
- MATSUDA manufacturers ONLY the ANTIQUE SILVER/COBALT BLUE/GREY GRADIENT frame in two different shades of blue depending on the size. The smaller size (52-16) is a lighter blue and the larger size (57-16) is a darker blue.
They are available in 2 sizes? What size is best for me?!
- That depends on the size of your face. If you have a wide face you may want to choose the larger size of 57-16, if you have a narrow face then you might want the smaller size of 52-16. Please look at a pair of glasses you own to see the size you currently wear. These numbers are usually on the inside of the temples or "arms" of most glasses and sunglasses. Naturally you want sunglasses to be a little larger for protection. Please email us with the size that is best for you.
What Sunglasses does Robert Downey Jr wear in Iron Man 3?
- In the movie he wears 3 different Sunglasses from MATSUDA.
**This size fits RDJ but it does not necessary mean it will fit you. NOTE: Please remember our Return Policy if the sunglasses do not fit you.
Can I add custom tinted lenses (like the RED lenses in the movie) to the frame?
- We can add any color lens you wish to the sunglasses. It cost $100 USD extra to add different color lenses. That price includes tinted non-prescription plastic lenses with UV and Scratch Protection. You will also receive the original stock lenses with your purchase. This price does not include Anti-Reflective Coating, Backside AR Coating is $80 USD extra and will provide you with a 2 year lens warranty. All sunglasses with custom lenses added are non-refundable.
Can I add prescription lenses?
- Yes, we can add prescription lenses to the sunglasses. Please click the "Add Prescription Lenses" button on the product page for prices and information or click HERE. You can also email us your prescription for our recomendation. We will invoice you for the entire purchase of sunglasses and prescription lenses. All sunglasses with prescription lenses added are non-refundable.
Can I mix and match the color of the frames or shields?
Unfortunately MATSUDA only makes this model in the colors listed. We cannot change the shields or frame color from one frame to another.
How much is shipping? Do you ship to my country?
- We ship to ANYWHERE in the world by FedEx Priority for NO CHARGE!
What is your return policy?
- You can view our return policy by clicking HERE. A small restocking fee will be applied for any items returned or exchanged ($25 for U.S. Dometic Orders, $50 for International Orders).
What is included with the sunglasses?
- You will receive the sunglasses, a case and wipe cloth from MATSUDA.
Are the sunglasses authentic?
- We ONLY sell 100% Authentic products from each of our designers.
Are the lenses included?
- Yes, you will receive the orginal lenses with the sunglasses as seen in the images.
How long does it take to ship to me?
- We ship FedEx Priority for all orders. Domestic shipping takes 2 business days, international shipping takes 5-7 business days.
Are these sunglasses for male or female?
- These sunglasses are unisex and can be worn by men or women.
If I buy multiple pairs can I have a discount?
- As an Authorized Retailer of MATSUDA we are not permitted to discount their eyewear in any way.
Will I receive import duties or fees?
- We label the value of the package as a gift with a $100 USD value and ship it Priority to help get expedited through customs. Please do your research with your countries policies to see if duties or fees will be applied.
Will I become Tony Stark or the Iron Man if I wear the sunglasses?
- Unfortunately no, you will not become the Iron Man when you wear the sunglasses. But you will have some of the best handmade eyewear in the world and look really cool wearing it! :-)
Still interested in ordering some of the finest made sunglasses in the world? Please email us for pricing and ordering. We are here to help at every waking hour. Thank you for shopping at LuxuryEyesite.com!
**Please email us with where you would like them shipped to and the frame color and size you desire. Thank you!
Please like us on Facebook as we are constantly taking pictures of the sunglasses in our showroom.