- All orders are insured through FedEx.
- All shipments are signature required unless paid with a confirmed PayPal account.
- You will receive a tracking number from FedEx once your order has been shipped.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please note that a large part of our customer base is international. To accommodate our customers, we do everything we can to expedite your shipment through customs and reduce the chance of any import fees being incurred. Depending on your country's policies you may incur shipping delays and/or import duties/fees. This is not regulated by us and Luxury Eyesight is not responsible for any additional import fees that are applied by your country. Please do your research with your country's import policies to see if this even applies to you.
- Change of Shipping Address in Transit: If for any reason you wish to change the shipping address while your package is in transit, this can sometimes be done depending on the package's current location. Any change in address will be charged an additional fee.
Criteria for a return:
- Item must be unused and unworn.
- Returned frames with added custom or prescription lenses are eligible for a 50% refund of the orginal lens price paid.
- We do not offer returns on frames that have had custom or prescription lenses attempted to be installed by another optician.
- We do not offer returns on frames custom tailored for patients (i.e. Gold & Wood PRESTIGE - Gold Pieces).
- We do not offer returns on Sale Frames, Discontinued Frames or Special Edition Frames.
- Please Note: This is not the Return Policy for our Chicago boutique if you decide to come into our physical store.
Steps to make a return:
- Please call or email us for a Return Authorization Number.
- All contents must be returned and in the condition we shipped it to you (i.e. frame, case, cloth, certificate, etc.).
- Buyer is responsible for insured return shipping to the address listed below. Please Note: We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages being returned to us. We do not recommend using USPS or any standard mail to send your item back, as they are unreliable.
- INTERNATIONAL RETURNS: For ALL international returns, you must state on the shipping label contents, declaration page, country of origin and/or custom's form: "U.S. Returned Goods" with only a $1 USD value. Please Note: Failure to do this may result in additional return fees.
1457 North Halsted Street - Suite B101
Chicago, IL 60642
Illinois Sales Tax:
We are required to charge 10.25% Sales Tax to any order shipped to the State of Illinois.