Listed below are Frequently Asked Questions in an effort to assist you instantly. If the answer to your question is not listed below please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for you interest in our products and service.
- We ship to ANYWHERE in the world by FedEx Priority for NO CHARGE! No matter if you live in the United States, Zimbabwe, Chile, New Zealand or Russia, we ship to you and it is still no charge.
- You can view our return policy by clicking HERE. A small restocking fee will be applied for any items returned or exchanged ($25 for U.S. Dometic Orders, $50 for International Orders).
- We ONLY sell 100% Authentic products from each of our designers. You can verify this by going to that particular designer's "shop finder" page or contact them directly to confirm this. We always encourage you to do this when purchasing high-end items from any website. Click HERE for more reasons why you should choose us.
- We have a Frequently Asked Questions page JUST for the Iron Man M3023 Sunglasses HERE.
- MATSUDA is a very exclusive, high-end eyewear designer that does not want their prices displayed on the internet as per their policies. We apologize for this extra step, please contact us for pricing and to place an order.
- When you decide to purchase MATSUDA eyewear from us we send you an invoice via email that can be paid by any Major Credit Card (i.e. VISA, Discover, Master Card, American Express, etc.) or by PayPal. This is the exact same process as purchasing through our website, the invoice is very secure and will ask you the shipping information we require. Unfortunately we do not accept any other form of payment.
- Please know that we are just as eager to fulfill your order as you are to receive it. Even though we have the image of the frame available to purchase on our website does not necessarily mean we have the frame in stock and ready to ship. If a frame should need to be special ordered it can take from 3 days to 2 weeks for our boutique to receive, depending on the availability of the item and the designer. In some instances back ordered or special/limited edition frames can take up to 4-6 weeks, sometimes longer depending on their current demand. Custom tailored frames like Gold & Wood PRESTIGE jewelry pieces, MATSUDA solid 18k gold frames and TAG Heuer L-Type frames can take up to 3 months to create as they are custom made to order specifically for each customer.
We always encourage everyone to contact us first to check frame availability prior to ordering, especially if you need your new glasses by a particular date. We are here to answer any questions you have by phone during business hours or by email at every waking hour.
- We have made adding your prescription lenses into your new frames very easy. Simply click on the product page and a new prescription page will open for you. On the prescription page choose the lens material, vision type, and any other options you desire for your new glasses. We can do practically anything with a lens. Please click HERE for more information.
- We do this too! Regardless of where you have purchased your eyewear from. Most handmade eyewear require special attention from a lab that specializes in making lenses for these type of frames on a daily basis (especially frames like ic! berlin, MYKITA, Gold & Wood and rimless drill mount frames). Please click HERE for more information and the ordering of just replacement lenses.
- Please click HERE for more information on pratically anything you need to know about the custom lenses we offer. There is a wealth of knowledge on this page including what kind of len material is best for your prescription, lens options and PDF's for the anti-reflective coatings, mirror coatings and polarized lenses we offer. You can also always contact us for our lens recommendation.
- You will receive the glasses, a case and a wipe cloth from the designer.
- Yes you will! Please click HERE to view the warranty coverage you receive when you purchase an item from us.
- Yes, you will receive the orginal tinted lenses with the sunglasses, as seen in the images.
- As an authorized retailer we are not permitted to discount our products as per our legal agreement with our designers. This rule applies to every legitmate company selling the same products online. If you see another website that shows the same product for significantly less it is most likely due to it being a counterfeit, a replica or an online scam. We always encourage you to do your research with that particular designer and the company you are looking to purchase from to make sure they are an authorized retailer. You are safe with us!
If you are interested in placing a large order you can contact us with what you are interested in. We can always see what we can do for you in other methods of accomodation, at that current time.
We can order ANY frame from our selection of designers, even though it may not be currently on our website. We want you to have your new look just as much as you do! Please email us with the frame you are interested in and we can let you know the availability of that frame right away. Currently excludes: MYKITA Mylon frames.
- We ship FedEx Priority for all orders. Domestic shipping takes 2 business days and international shipping takes 5-7 business days from the day the item is in stock at our boutique.
- Depending on your country's policies you may incur import duties/fees and/or shipping delays. Please know this is not regulated by us and we are not responsible for any additional import fees that are applied by your country. Please do your research with your country's import policies to see if this even applies to you. In most cases you can reclaim this tax, if any.
Please note: We do everything we can to expedite your shipment through customs fast and without duties by marking all packages as a gift with only a $100 USD value on it.
- We currently only have a physical boutique in Chicago, IL U.S.A., but we do ship to anywhere in the world by FedEx at no charge. If you do happen to be in Chicago we would love to meet you and assist you with all of your eyewear needs!
- Simple, because we really care. Apparently and unfortunately that is a rare thing these days...